This post is dedicated to helping you figure out the ins and outs of Nuitech sites!
These sites are Do It Yourself Sites, in general. Always check this in your terms and conditions first, though, before moving on with the offers.
Here are some other helpful points to remember with this company.
Number one, you MUST remain a member of all but TWO of the online offers you apply for past 6 days. Meaning, at least 7 days. And, you need to figure out the cost of these offers based on staying a member at least 7 days!!
This is a recent change....so PLEASE, PLEASE always read the terms to ensure they are the same as my instructions here. They can change at any time. So, you need to always double check for updates.
Number two, you must have all your offers done with 60 days, much like an I-Deal site. So, watch your account closely.
Number three, you can get manual credit as SOON as you hit 30 days ( and you need to request it immediately, because you only have until day 60 for all offers to approve...whether naturally or manually ) But, although it is not mentioned in their terms/conditions, it has been reported that they will ONLY give manual credit for 4 offers. So, if you have more than that not approve, then I would recommend doing a replacement for them.
Number 4, keep documentation on all offers you complete and keep or don't keep, and proof that you were a member past 6 days. Whether that is a credit card statement, cancellation email,
Why do I like Nuitech?
They have ALWAYS come thru for me over the years. In addition, they have ALOT more offers to choose from then some other sites.
Before you get started. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Set up a new Yahoo, Hotmail or any free email address specifically for this offer.
2. Register by clicking on any of the offers on my side bar under Nuitech. I will keep this updated everytime I find new offers from them. Complete all the required information needed. Use your new email address. You will get TONS of junk mail. DO NOT send to your personal email account.
3. You will next be taken through many offers. When going thru these offers, click on at least 2 and answer yes. Otherwise, click NO to other offers, unless you are interested. If there is a list of offers, scroll to the bottom to see if there is a SKIP button. If not, manually go through and click NO to each offer. ( HINT: when clicking yes on 2 of them, you do not need to sign up unless interested. A new window will open up and you can read more about the specific offer and decide whether it is for you. )
4. Once you finally get through all those initial offers ( sometimes it takes as long as 5 minutes ), you will get to a page that gives you your online offers. It will go on to tell you the steps you need to take to qualify. You are now at the pages you need to complete to get your gift.
5. Scroll down and click on the button that says go to next Offers. On the next page, click on the button that says go to next Offers. Keep doing this until you get to the last page of offers you need to complete. You ALWAYS want to start with the last page FIRST. Then, once you have completed the needed offers, click backwards and complete offers.
6. Also, to make the most profit, obviously you are looking for the cheapest offers that you are interested in for yourself. But, always make sure to read the terms/conditions for getting credit on that offer. Some companies require you to remain a member past the trial periods to get your credit. You can always go for companies you need products from, too, as it is beneficial to support these companies by finding products you can actually use and keep. In fact, I highly recommend trying to find offers you can actually use.
7. As you complete your offers, keep a spreadsheet of the day, the cost, copies of your welcome emails and screen prints of terms/conditions, if any. Also, mark in your planner, email calendar and cell phone calendar the day you need to cancel each offer, if you decide to, along with the phone number/email address to cancel. PLEASE complete all offers in one sitting. This does not mean you should cancel, but you do want to make sure you have all the details, in case you decide you don't like the product.
8. After you complete all offers, go to the Bonus Offers page and click on one of the Bonus Offers. You do not need to complete the offer unless interested, but many sites require you to click this bonus offers page to get credit for your offer.
8. After you have completed all the offers, you just need to wait for credit. I check my site once a week to see if anything has approved. I also make sure to mark on my calendar for 30 days from when I signed up, so I can submit for manual credit. When submitting for manual credit, I call them first. They will instruct you on what you need to do. Keep records of EVERYTHING to submit! Please note: one reader has reported that they told her they will only give manual credit for 4 offers. She had 5 she needed manually approved. Keep that in mind, and you may just want to do a replacement if over 4 does not approve.
9. Please remember when doing these offers, the company is hoping you like a few. So, please.....if you do like a program, consider it before canceling. These companies are able to offer us all this free money because they are advertising for these companies.
10. Once everything is approved, you will receive certificates on the site to send in to get your gift. These must be postmarked and sent it quickly! Keep copies for yourself and check your status to see when they receive them. I like to do delivery confirmation on mine ( NOT signature confirmation...as that will cause problems ), so I know when they receive them.
11. Once your status shows you have been confirmed, then sit back and wait for your gift to arrive. I still check my status quite regularly to make sure nothing has changed and all is well.
And, be patient, it can take awhile to get your gift.
Last time, it took me 6 months to get it. The fastest was 4 months.
Other companies have been as long as 8 months.
Any questions? PLEASE, PLEASE click here and leave a comment. I will respond back ASAP. I am always here to help.