This post is dedicated to helping you figure out the ins and outs of I-Deal sites!
These sites are a combination of Do It Yourself Sites and Referral Sites. USUALLY, their referral sites are for gifts valued more than $500. SO...if the gift is $500, it...again USUALLY...requires 0 referrals..meaning none. Always check this in your terms and conditions first, though, before moving on with the offers.
Here are some other helpful points to remember with this company.
Number one, you cannot wait around for manual credit. This means, if credit doesn't come thru for some of the offers, just suck it up and do a few more. So, for example, if you need to do 8 offers to get the gift, I usually have 3 extra offers I know I can do if the credit doesn't come thru on the others.
So, in my mind, it will probably be more like 11 offers for that particular gift. If it comes in as less, great!
Why do I like I-Deal? They are fast.
This is one of the fastest companies in regards to receiving your money/gift card/prize.
I also like this company because they have a HUGE list of offers to pick from, while other sites are sometimes lacking in the offers available. This parent company gives you lots of choices.
So, before you get started. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Set up a new Yahoo, Hotmail or any free email address specifically for this site. Then, read the terms and conditions to see what I-Deal company it belongs to, such as Top Notch, etc. Going forward, as you do more I-Deal sites...every time you do one owned by this same sub-company. Top Notch, etc, you will HAVE to use this same email address. Only one email address per household per company.
2. Register by clicking on any of the offers on my side bar under I-Deal. I will keep this updated everytime I find new offers from them. Complete all the required information needed. Use your new email address. You will get TONS of junk mail. DO NOT send to your personal email account.
3. You will next be taken through many offers ( these do NOT count as your gift ). On each page, click NO to each offer, unless you are interested. If there is a list of offers, scroll to the bottom to see if there is a SKIP button. If not, manually go through and click NO to each offer. ( HINT: On the long list of offers, if you click NO to them all, and it says you need to select YES for one...click YES on the very last one. It will then open a window for that offer, and on that page you can click NO. )
4. Once you finally get through all those initial offers ( sometimes it takes as long as 5 minutes ), you will get to a page that says LAST STEPS in red..usually. It will go on to say Congratulations and tell you the steps you need to take to qualify. You are now at the pages you need to complete to get your gift.
5. Scroll down and click on the button that says go to Gold Offers. On the next page, click on the button that says go to Platinum Offers. You ALWAYS want to start with the last page FIRST. Then, once you have completed the needed offers, click back to the Gold and then the Silver.
6. When picking which offers to do ( for example, 2 offers on the 1st page, 2 offers on the 2nd page and 4 offers on the 3rd page ), always make sure you don't do an offer from the same parent company. For example, the last page may have a Scholastic Book Trial for Dr. Suess books. But, there might be a completely different offer for Scholastic Books for Disney Princess Books. You canNOT do both with this company. All your offers have to be from separate parent companies. Some companies are VERY hard to tell if they are related, so please research. The easiest way to tell is if they have the same address. Do a search in their terms on BBB.org or a general search online to see if they have the same address. If that fails, call them to check. Read my FAQ for more suggestions on determining if two companies are related.
7. Also, try to find offers your family needs, enjoys or is interested in. I highly recommend trying to find offers you can actually use. These companies are providing us great incentives to actually try these products, evaluate and if we like...hopefully become customers.
8. Before you do each offer, you need to make sure it registers with this site. To do that, click on an offer. Leave the window open, but don't complete it yet. Next, open the site again and relog in ( to do that, on the first page click on the Check Gift Status button near the lower left side ). Once you are on your page, see if your offer is showing up as Pending yet. If it is, you can go back to your open window for the offer and complete it. If not, do a refresh on the site again to see if it shows up in about 5 to 10 minutes. If it still doesn't, close out of the offer and try again! It needs to show up on your page before you complete the offer, otherwise you won't get credit.
9. As you complete your offers, keep a spreadsheet of the day, the cost, copies of your welcome emails and screen prints of terms/conditions, if any. Also, mark in your planner, email calendar and cell phone calendar the day your trials end for each offer along with the phone number/email address of the company in case you need to call them with any questions. PLEASE complete all offers in one sitting. This is very important, as you only have 60 days from when you sign up on the website to get everything completed.
10. After you have completed all the offers, you just need to wait for credit. The way I-Deal works is that they USUALLY approve on a 10 day or 20 day cycle. This means, the 11th day after you sign up for your offers, you will probably log in and see most of them have been approved. At this time, anything that didn't get approved...probably will never be approved. So, it is time to do the replacement offers for those few. Then, the same cycle should take place again for those new offers. I do NOT recommend waiting for the 20 day cycle ( unless nothing has credited ) before doing replacement offers because you are then pushing it close to your 60 day limit by the time they credit.
11. Please remember when doing these offers, the company is hoping you like a few. So, please.....if you do like a program, consider it before cancelling. These companies are able to offer us all this free money because they are advertising for these companies.
12. Once everything is approved, you will receive certificates on the site to send in to get your gift. These must be postmarked and sent it quickly! Keep copies for yourself and check your status to see when they receive them. I like to do delivery confirmation on mine ( NOT signature confirmation...as that will cause problems ), so I know when they receive them.
13. Once your status shows you have qualified, then sit back and wait for your gift to arrive. I still check my status quite regularly to make sure nothing has changed and all is well. And, be patient, it can take awhile to get your gift.
Last time, it took me 2 months to get it. Other companies have been as long as 8 months.
Any questions? PLEASE, PLEASE click here to ask questions for I-Deal sites. I will respond ASAP. I am always here to help.